Monday, February 9, 2009

Last week

Maybe I could do some listing, like top 3 nice/crappy things that happened last week.
That might be fun.

Nice things
  1. Free saturday night. Oh how much fun did we had? Normally I'm working weekends so a free night out is a blessing once in a while.
  2. accidental shopping. Boyfriend wasn't home, so I needed to kill some time. He said that it wasn't a reason good enough. I disagree.
  3. Sunday quiz. A very entertaining quiz with very random unexpected trivia questions in one of my favourite places to hang out, Gloria . My team wasn't the winner, but we broke our chain of losses. It was good to not be the last:D

crappy things

  1. Tight budget. Stupid student live. I need a camera.
  2. loss of sleep. Try working at night, and managing to get yourself at school next morning.
  3. Internet didn't work. Maybe I should have checked all the gables little earlier?:D

No comments: